English Russian
Izvestiya of Altai State
University Journal
The News of Altai State University

 Архив журнала «Известия АлтГУ», начиная с 2017 г., размещен на новой версии сайта http://izvestiya.asu.ru
 Актуальная информация о журнале размещена на новой версии сайта http://izvestiya.asu.ru

Print ISSN 1561-9443
On-line ISSN 1561-9451
Issues list
Table of Contents
biological sciencies
earth sciences
About the Journal
Editorial board and Editorial advisory board
Regulations on reviewing research papers
Rules of the articles representation
Publication Ethics of the journal «Izvestiya of Altai State University»

O.V. Filatova, T.V. Pechnikova, I.P. Pavlovа, A.A. Bakanov

Correlation Between Anthropometric Characteristics and Endocrine Profile of Girls with Sexual Development Disorders

The correlation between anthropometric characteristics and endocrine profile of girls with a delayed puberty and hypopituitarism was viewed within the scope of investigation. The girls with sexual development disorders had the indexes of main anthropometric parameters (height and weight, chest volume) varying 25–75 centile. The height of the girls suffering from hypopituitarism was below 3 centile. The disharmony conditioned by overweight prevailed among the girls with delayed puberty. Weight deficit was more frequent among the girls with hypopituitarism. A strong connection between the indexes of shoulder width (r = 0,77, р < 0,001), pelvis width (r = 0,81, р < 0,001) and body weight is shown. IGF (rIGF–SW = 0,75, р < 0,001) appeared to be the linking part between these indexes. A strong, almost functional connection between IGF, body weight (r = 0,97, р < 0,001), and pelvis width (r = 0,97, р < 0,001) is exhibited. 80% of the girls with delayed puberty had a pathological type of age evolution characterized by trochanter index values of ≤ 1,85, the other 20% equally displayed disevolutive (trochanter index = 1,86–1,91) and hypoevolutive (trochanter index = 1,92–1,94) types of age evolution. 100% of the girls with hypopituitarism experienced the pathological type of age evolution characterized by trochanter index values of ≤ 1,85. The leg length is in inverse proportion to the concentration of triiodothyronine in blood plasma (r = –0,36, p = 0,089) at the level of a pronounced tendency.

DOI 10.14258/izvasu(2014)3.2-17

Key words: hormones, anthropometry, body weight index, trochanter index

Full text at PDF, 444Kb. Language: Russian.

Altai State University (Barnaul, Russia)
E-mail: ol-fil@mail.ru

Altai State University (Barnaul, Russia)
E-mail: gtxybrjdf1201@mail.ru

Altai State University (Barnaul, Russia)
E-mail: Solntsa777@mail.ru

Altai Krai Clinical Children's Hospital (Barnaul, Russia)
E-mail: doctorbaa@yandex.ru


Print Edition of "Izvestiya of Altai State University" © 1996-2017 Altai State University.
All rights reserved. Any of parts of a journal or edition as a whole cannot be reprinted without the written sanction of the authors or publisher. On purchase of a journal to address to ASU publishing house:
Altai State University. 656049, 66 Dimitrova street, Barnaul, Russia. Telephone + 7 (3852) 366351.